Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Clock App upgrade
Good morning,

Is there an updated version of the time clock application that's compatible with 64-bit machines? We are experiencing object class errors when trying to open the application on the upgraded machines.

Thanks,

Tyron
The Timeclock program uses only standard Microsoft Access/Office Components. I have been running it on 64 bit machines for several years now with no issues. The program is actually compiled on a 64 bit machine BUT USING 32 BIT MS ACCESS. It is NOT compatible with MS ACCESS 64 bit. All of the shopkeeper programs are designed to run on 32 bit Access only. By default we install the runtime version of 32 bit Access. If you have 64 bit Access on a computer this may cause issues. To determine if the version of Access installed on your computer is 32 or 64 bit open Access and click on Help and it will say 64/32 next to the Version number under "About Microsoft Access"
(03-19-2013, 08:54 AM)admin Wrote:  The Timeclock program uses only standard Microsoft Access/Office Components. I have been running it on 64 bit machines for several years now with no issues. The program is actually compiled on a 64 bit machine. It is NOT compatible with MS ACCESS 64 bit. All of the shopkeeper programs are designed to run on 32 bit Access only. By default we install the runtime version of 32 bit Access. If you have 64 bit Access on a computer this may cause issues. To determine if the version of Access installed on your computer is 32 or 64 bit open Access and click on Help and it will say 64/32 next to the Version number under "About Microsoft Access"

Thanks for the update, I'll remove the Access and reinstall and test again.

Thanks,

Tyron